Today is #WorldKindnessDay!
Kindness is free and it’s in the smallest things: a smile, a kind word, a little gesture…goes a long way. That is why I will be sending #postcards . All you need to do is send me your home address via firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for to arrive…
…just like that other time when I made the Postcard Promise if you voted for me in the Road Trip Project: https://wordpress.com/post/theworldweallshare.com/250
During the previous COVID-19 lockdown, I sent 30 post cards to a care home for elderly people, just to cheer them up while visitors were not allowed.
Here are 11 other random acts of kindness:
- Smile 🙂 and make someone’s day
- Hold the door open
- Give an honest compliment
- Thank someone who you appreciate
- Be a good listener
- Offer your help to someone
- Ask the person who’s serving you how their day is going
- Treat someone to a coffee or tea
- Send a personal message through a postcard: